Internal Medicine – Cardiology
- Fellowship in Cardiology at the University of Arizona Health Sciences, Tucson, Arizona
- Residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Arizona Health Sciences, Tucson, Arizona
- Residency in Public Health at the University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- M.D. Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- National Board of Medical Examiners 1975
- Internal Medicine 1978-Indefinite
- Cardiovascular Diseases 1985-Indefinite
- A focus on clinical outcomes and comparative effectiveness research in cardiovascular diseases.
- EVEREST II/REALISM
- CURRENT-Oasis 7
- Reduce LAP-HF
- Schwartz GG, Olsson AG, Ballantyne CM, Barter PJ, Holme IM, Kallend D, Leiter LA, Leitersdorf E, McMurray JJ, Shah PK, Tardif JC, Chaitman BR, Duttlinger-Maddux R, Mathieson J; dal-OUTCOMES Committees and Investigators. Rationale and design of the dal-OUTCOMES trial: efficacy and safety of dalcetrapib in patients with recent acute coronary syndrome. Am Heart J. 2009 Dec;158(6):896-901.e3.
- Colucci VJ, Knapp JF. Increase in international normalized ratio associated with smoking cessation. Ann Pharmacother. 2001 Mar;35(3):385-6.
- Oury JH, Doty DB, Oswalt JD, Knapp JF, Mackey SK, Duran CMG. Cardiopulmonary response to maximal exercise in young athletes following the Ross procedure. Ann Thorac Surg. 1998 Dec;66(6 Suppl):S153-4.